Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Misinformed Article on $VRNG - #Qineqt NEVER Takes A POSITION In Anything They WRITE About!

Another Misinformed Article on $VRNG - #Qineqt NEVER Takes A POSITION In Anything They WRITE About!

Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. (More...)

"No pun intended, but this article is horribly written. It's not concise and precise, and there are no references or sources.Plus you misspelled the ticker as, "VRGN". I appreciate the article, but please do not post anything until you have it proofread. I suggest you take some writing courses. Again, I don't want to insult you and I say this respectfully."

"Seriously? What have you been reading? 
All of your numbers are completely wrong.
Most of your statements are incorrect.
What's the criteria for being an SA contributor? Owning a laptop?
Get a clue dude"

"Article is wrong on several points.

First there is no three fold penalty, that’s not up-to-date information.

Furthermore, outstanding shares is much higher than 58 million.

Conclusion: factually wrong article with old rehashed information.

Everybody knows now that is a coin-toss bet, so whats new?

I can lose the money I invested in, but with the money I can make with a settlement or big trial win I have enough cash to live off for 1 year, which sets me free from my current horrible 9-5 job!!
So for me its not really about the money per se, but about the freedoms that come with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment